To maintain your competitive edge ongoing career development is vital in today’s job market. When you contract through Robert Half we provide you with complimentary access to unrivalled 1:1 career coaching advice and our online learning platform.
Robert Half e-Learning
e-Learning offers interactive training courses and eBooks in many areas including:
- Project Management & Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Personal Development, Communication and Business Skills
- Business Analysis and Sales
- Social Media for business
- Business Skills for the IT Professional
- Cloud Computing Courses including Google Cloud & Enterprise Management
Career Counselling & Vocational Training
In addition to our complimentary e-Learning platform we also provide our dispatched employees and contractors with 1:1 Career Counselling sessions. We can tailor the sessions to suit your needs and cover topics including:
- Latest salary and market insights
- Advice on courses that will be of most value to your career. For any dispatched workers who commit to 12 month contracts, we reimburse time spent on training (up to 8 hours annually)
- Share our latest global reports such as cyber security trends, The Future of the Finance Function
Call us on 03-5219-6631 or email one of our career counsellors listed below to arrange a personalised discussion
Gautam Mahesh - Senior Career Counsellor, Management Resources Contracting
Gautam is a recruiting manager with many years of experience covering the finance and project consulting space at Robert Half. He has a strong track record, having placed many mid to senior level finance, BPR and internal audit professionals in multiple projects across diverse industries.
Email Gautam: [email protected]
Marcus Aakerholm – Career Counsellor, Technology Contracting
Marcus is a senior recruiting manager with an extensive experience as a Technology Recruiter in Tokyo.
Email Marcus: [email protected]