Is your company ready to face tomorrow’s cyber-risk?
69% of Japanese CIOs say the number of detected security threats has increased compared with 12 months ago.
Download your complimentary 'Cyber-security – Defending your future' report today. This comprehensive IT security trends report will provide you with the latest information and insights on:
- Current cyber-security trends and the challenges companies face
- Why cyber-security should be a priority for SMEs
- The key characteristics of an efficient IT security strategy
- The core steps needed to develop and implement an effective cyber-security program
To discuss these IT security trends with your local recruitment expert, or have a confidential discussion on your technology staffing needs, contact us today.
Strategies for defeating cyber-risk
- Recent trends in IT security are seeing both businesses and cyber-criminals becoming more advanced.
- One major internal threat is when organisations have a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy that allows their employees to use their own devices at work.
- In response, businesses must design data security strategies which consider the probability of future threats, instead of focusing on current operations.
- Because cybercrime trends are often similar across the same industry, sharing information can allow a more effective response.
Key elements of an effective IT security program checklist
- Ensure effective governance is in place, which is aligned with the entire organisation and is reviewed and updated for best practices.
- Take a risk-based approach to cover the enterprise’s operations and supply chain security, rather than simply relying on the vendor’s word.
- Endorse the support of senior management to ensure the company’s security best practices are followed consistently.
- Create employee awareness of potential security threats through regular training.
Data breaches: 4 steps to cloud security that every business should know
Cloud computing has opened the door to new security risks that companies may not have previously realised. Let's have a look at how you can mitigate this risk.
5 essential IT skills you need to break into the tech industry
If you are looking to land a stellar career in the tech industry, here are some essential IT skills you’ll need in your arsenal to stay ahead of your peers.
How to keep your office network safe from cyber attacks
In today's digital age, the chaos after a cyber attack can be as debilitating as a physical one. Keeping your office network safe is easy with these five key insights.