IT Project Manager for Data Solutions (Fukuoka)
Location : Fukuoka
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9182889-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
The perfect role for a skilled IT Project Manager looking to lead an exciting project in FUKUOKA!!
My client is a leading technology company, experiencing fast growth in Japan. With cutting edge platforms to enable their customers to manage and make sense of big data, the Project Manager will play a key role in expanding the business further. Based in Fukuoka and sitting within the Japan Professional Services (consulting) team, you will take full ownership of a multi-year end-to-end program. This is a great opportunity for a candidate wishing to work in a fast-paced, expanding firm.
As IT Project Manager you will lead a variety of complex projects to achieve key business objectives. Your meticulous attention to detail, and enthusiasm for supporting new and evolving projects will see you report to senior leaders, while offering unwavering motivation to your own team.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale client projects
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the company methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Seek and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Assist in managing Advisory service workstreams focused on providing technical advice and implementation regarding: platform selection, vendor selection, big data and analytics technologies, deployment and software integration.
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical groups. Your skills and experience
- At least five years outstanding Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment. • Possesses a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Success at managing programs and projects of appropriate scale (10+ resources).
- Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and organizing remote teams in a collaborative environment.
- Ideally coming from a technology firm, IT consulting firm or Financial Service/Banking firm.
- Experience leading IT projects in consumer financial industries preferred
- Fluent level Japanese
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.