ERP Project Manager for Global Health Company
¥10M - 14M / annum
March 5, 2018
- Plan, manage, and execute projects following solid project management methodology to implement and enhance business systems, and ensure project completion on time, within scope and within budget.
- Partner with commercial business groups and functions, particularly sales, service and clinic business counterparts, understand business challenges, capture business requirements, propose, evaluate and deploy business solutions and system platforms to meet business needs and drive business growth.
- Align priority with business goals and IT roadmap, focus on business priority to achieve goals and contribute to business success.
- Understand and analyze existing business processes, identify gaps between system and user processes, find issues and opportunities, propose process improvement and system enhancements, develop and deliver system solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and manage good relationships with user groups and all stakeholders, establish and maintain relationships with key customer accounts and vendors