¥8M - 8M / annum
16 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known company enjoying rapid, sustainable growth. Your brilliants skill as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager are needed to support future growth, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy. This role calls for special analytical skills and a real passion for developing an intimate understanding of a business that is experiencing a high growth trajectory.
Your extraordinary head for numbers, business insights and critical thinking will empower company leaders to facilitate business planning. Your exceptional experience in FP&A lets you provide valuable insights into business performance and support strategic decision making. If you relish a challenge, this is the role for you as you define and interpret business metrics, develop analyses to understand performance, and support decisions that drive investments, growth and profitability.
Your Skills & Experience
• An MBA or degree in Business, Commerce or Finance.
• 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis in growth businesses.
• Extensive knowledge of planning and budgeting processes, financial forecasting, P&L management, interpreting and reporting business performance results.
• Hands-on and strong financial modelling skills in Excel.
What’s on offer?
• A dynamic, rapidly changing environment where your skill and abilities will be put to test every single day.
• Great work life balance with zero overtime.
• Car allowance.