¥10M - 15M / annum
July 12, 2019
IT and technology
- The research and advisory company is looking for Account Executive.
- My client is very well-known World's leading research and advisory company helps CxOs, and leaders across all business functions in every industry to make the right decisions.
- Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? The world's leading research and advisory company, we deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits. The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of contract value.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- 3 - 10 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Native level of Japanese skill is a must
- Tokyo, Osaka
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
jp +816 6244 7990