Have an account? Sign In
¥6M - 8M / annum
July 2, 2019
Finance and accounting
- Business Partnering
- Understand the needs and issues of the business and partner the commercial leader on potential business impact on operating strategies, cost control, process and business actions and decisions.
- Assessing Business cases and ensuring cost benefit analysis is robust.
- Preparation and presentation of financial data and profitability reports and analysis for communication to the leadership team.
- Ensure appropriate commercial and risk management processes are in place and support the business in the management of material commercial judgments and actions.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of reporting and forecasting and working to improve processes and procedure.
- Build people, process and system capabilities to drive continuous improvements
- Work with local staff and GFSS( Accounting shared service center) to make sure all transactions are properly booked and conducted in compliance.
- Develop and coordinate monthly forecasts, goals and objectives, profit plans, strategic plans, monthly financial reconciliations and reporting and analysis for the organization.
- Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency. Maintain integrity of financial reporting prepared for the organization.
- Interpret, implement and monitor corporate policies and procedures, ensure financials are reported in compliance with GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Sales Operations
- Provide support and guidance to the customer service and SCM team in Osaka office and supervise warehouse in Mishima.
- Monitor achievement against plan and recommend action plans to re-establish performance objectives in line with agreed targets.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Working with HR and Finance to develop and administer Sales Incentive Plans.
- Organize yearly quota settling and sales attainment tracking and interface with East Asia commercial operations.
- CPA qualified, with at least ten years' finance experience of which at least 5 years must be at Financial Controller level
- Experience in a similar industry will be advantageous, as will international experience.
- Candidates must have a proven track record in financial management and accounting, preferably developed in a distribution, import/export or product-related environment.
- Suitable candidates will possess broad accounting skills and should ideally be highly computer literate.
- In addition to good interpersonal relationship skills and influencing ability, the individual should also possess a track record in staff management and extensive experience in a sales and marketing and distribution environment.
- US GAAP
- SOX experience / exposure
- Familiarity with the Singapore statutory reporting requirements
- Business level of English skill and Fluent level of Japanese skill are must.
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
jp +816 6244 7990