Have an account? Sign In
¥8M - 10M / annum
April 18, 2019
IT and technology
- Leader of Business analytics, Data and Analytics solutions, and Hybrid cloud products and services
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and directing data warehouse projects or to implement a solution meeting agreed client requirements and expected business results.
- Lead a single project or oversee multiple smaller sub-projects.
- Manage employees and third party contractors to ensure projects meet established time, cost, technical, and quality objectives.
- Support projects beginning in the pre-contract sales process and will manage them through closeout.
- Lead the scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects. Responsible for statement of work development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client’s business requirements into specific deliverables.
- During the engagement, identify future sales opportunities, participate in pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals. Acquire incremental business within the project through change control.
- Lead a data warehouse implementation project or a collection of multiple small projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Manage client acceptance of the solution and manage client expectations in line with the agreed statement of work.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues.
- Maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
- Resource Management
- Business Needs Analysis — Ability to define the client’s requirements within the context of their business. Ability to assess the opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of a potential solution.
- Requirements Analysis and Management — Ability to systematically identify, document, and manage project requirements. Tracing the requirements from source through implementation and verification and controlling all requirements and scope change.
- Procurement/Supplier Management — Estimate, plan, and manage the work of subcontractors and other external project resources. Develop and manage subcontracting agreements.
- System/Technology Integration — Ability to identify and bring together a variety of technologies to deliver a complete information system that supports operational and management objectives.
- Project Planning and Organizing — Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resource requirements. Assess project risk, develop risk mitigation strategies, and support the sales team to develop contracts and project pricing.
- Managing Project Implementation — Manage all aspect of post-sale implementation of a project.
- Native level of Japanese skill is a must
- Osaka / Fukuoka
- 8 – 10 million yen
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
jp +816 6244 7990