Have an account? Sign In
¥7M - ¥15M / annum
September 5, 2019
IT and technology
- Coordinate all associated activities & resources to guarantee the committed margin and scheduling criteria.
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing project needs, planning, staffing and risk management.
- Lead and/or contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Create and manage project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Management
- PLM Related experience
- Basic level of English skill and native level of Japanese skill are must
- Osaka, Nagoya, Tokyo
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
jp +816 6244 7990