¥3,600,000.00 - ¥4,500,000.00 / annum
October 6, 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In February 2019, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams. We offer Recruiting Specialist jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
What you will be doing
Robert Half International is looking for talented, driven Recruitment Specialists to join our accounting, finance & technology recruitment teams in Osaka. You could be the right fit for our team if you are a results orientated people person with experience in a recruitment resourcing, candidate management, or professional services sales/administrative function.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will partner with job seekers to match the right person with the right job. You will need to be adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client's business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment - and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates. Our Recruiting Specialists work in a team environment and have responsibility for:
- Managing all aspects of temporary and permanent hiring including; devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in-office interviews, and writing candidate profiles
- Coordinating interviews between candidates and clients when necessary
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates
- Solidify Robert Half's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings/online networking
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Recruitment Managers
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal applicant tracking system (Salesforce)
- Managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
What we are looking for
- Experience as a Recruiting Specialist/Candidate Manager/Resourcing Specialist in an agency environment with a proven track record of supporting Consultants in the placement of talent to external clients or;
- Experience as an Accounting & Finance or IT professional and looking to apply your industry knowledge in this new and exciting sales focused career
- Full professional proficiency in Japanese (must)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Well organised and enjoys a position that supports revenue generating consultants
- Attracted by a position which revolves around "people" and the highest level of customer service
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture
What we offer you
- Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered industry-leading compensation and generous commission scheme. We are committed to recognising the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
- Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
- Career Progression - Developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
- Workplace Wellness- we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as: 4pm finish every Friday, Free Health Checks, Eat with your family day every month, CSR events and many more
Click apply and attach your most up-to-date English CV. Your application will be received by the dedicated Talent Acquisition team who will contact you if your application is successful. The next stage will be a telephone/video interview with the recruiter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1~3 business days
- Your interest in Robert Half is sincerely appreciated, but due to the volume of applications, we are only able to consider those that are shortlisted for interview
- Applicants must have working rights in Japan
For more information about working with us, please visit our career site at https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/join-robert-half
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633