¥4M - ¥7M / annum
June 12, 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index.
In February 2019, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams.
We offer Recruitment Manager jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
What you will be doing
Robert Half International is looking for talented, driven recruitment consultants to join our accounting, finance & technology recruitment teams in Osaka.
You could be the right fit for our team if you are a driven sales professional with a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will partner with employers and job seekers to match the right person with the right job. You will need to be adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client's business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment - and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates.
Some of the key aspects of your role as a Recruitment Manager will include:
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of client contacts
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent you represent
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your manager
What we are looking for
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant in an agency environment with a proven track record of individual billings or;
- Experience in a business-to-business sales role with a proven track record of revenue generation or;
- Experience as an Accounting & Finance or IT professional and looking to apply your industry knowledge in this new and exciting sales focused career.
- Full professional proficiency in English (must)
- Full professional proficiency in Japanese (preferred)
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self-starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
What we offer you
- Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered industry-leading compensation and an uncapped commission scheme. We are committed to recognising the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
- Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
- Career Progression - Developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
- Work happy - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- Workplace Wellness - we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Free Health Checks
- 4pm finish every Friday
- Eat with your family day every month
- CSR events
- and more ...
How to apply
Click apply and attach your most up-to-date English CV. Your application will be received by the dedicated Internal Recruiter who will contact you if your application is successful. The next stage will be a telephone/video-call screening with the recruiter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1~ 2 business days
- Applicants must have working rights in Japan
For more information about working with us: https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/join-robert-half
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633