Senior Software Engineer
¥7M - 10M / annum
24 January 2018
IT and technology
- My Client is a spinoff from a bioinformatics laboratory at a National University.
- Their technology is helping companies and laboratories to realize the promise of “in-silico” medical discovery - an enormous opportunity for business and society.
- They have unique technology to make sense of large amounts of immunological data “in-silico” and greatly reduce the cost of immunological discovery. Combination of 3D modeling, physics, machine learning, academic connections and industry know-how puts us in an exciting position!
- I am looking for a senior engineer to help us professionalize their products to keep up with demanding users and high growth. This is an opportunity for you not only to use modern technology like Kubernetes and Golang, but also to work on the cutting edge of our domain - immunology-related bioinformatics (no previous knowledge of bioinformatics is necessary).
- Encourage good long term technical decisions across all Kotai projects and teams
- Work with our security and compliance partners to make sure our products implement all requirements
- Develop Docker + Kubernetes microservice backends with automated Continuous Delivery
- Cooperate with domain researchers to transfer code from the research environment to products
- Experience growing, releasing and maintaining multiple software products
- Comfortable with development on *nix platforms
- Eligible for an applicable visa in Japan (most commonly, a university degree in Computer Science or ten year experience working as a developer)
- Osaka (some days you can work from home)
- 7 – 10 million yen