¥8500000 - 13M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 24, 2019
IT and technology
One of the most creative International Agencis in Japan under the leading worldwide Advertising Groups.
Provide strong leadership & direction for your team and those around you.
- Builds deep and influential senior client relationships, leading the path to a strong valued agency relationship.
- Have a strong strategic view of the full client business - their big picture ambitions and challenges e.g. market share, purchase barriers, key competitors, drivers, tasks.
- Work with the Management Team on client contract negotiations.
- Responsible for leading the planning and buying function across all media channels on your portfolio of clients and owns the overall responsibility for the workflow and quality control of the delivery from the group.
- Maintain regular dialogue on campaign performance and market opportunities to ensure client KPIs and objectives are met and adjust strategy where appropriate.
- Manage the work your team is producing with you or under your guidance.
- Provide formal feedback at key times of year which is documented with clear action plan and ongoing constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Have a complete understanding of the macro trends in the marketplace with regards to revenue, supply, innovationand development.
- Articulate an objective point of view/opinion on trends/developments in the marketplace.
- Demonstrates selling skills with the ability to sell in deals, media plans/initiatives to clients.
Literate, articulate and numerate / Clear and concise communication skills.
- Min 10 years media agency experience.
- Experience in traditional and digital channels.
- Proven experience managing a large team, negotiating different situations, skillsets and personalities.
Good at building & maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proven strategic thinker equally supported by the ability to develop clear, actionable consumer/industry insights.
- Strong experience and understanding of the media industry and all channels within it.
- Strong presentation& negotiationskills.
- Literate, articulate and numerate / Clear and concise communication skills.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633