¥7M - ¥7M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 6, 2019
Finance and accounting
Famous European Confectionery Company that will open their first store in Tokyo this Winter!
This role will see you handling all accounting responsibilities and tasks. You will work closely with the CEO and CAO to set up the company and be one of the first members!
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Retail, Food or Startup experience preferable, but not a must;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
You are a highly motivated individual that is eager to contribute to the success of the company. This role requires a very hands on individual and someone who has a great personality to create the lively culture of a fun environment!
What's on offer?
- Be one of the startup member of the company!
- Work closely with the CEO and CAO.
- Free chocolate samples in the office!
- Flexible working hours.
- Yearly salary revision.
- Training opportunities and work trips overseas!
- Career opportunity as the company will grow over the next few years.
- Brand new office!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633