Alliance Manager/Enterprise Account Manager
¥10M - 12M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 25, 2019
IT and technology
- Leading the partner development, engagement and support in Japan and Asia pacific.
- Create and execute a alliance strategy, joint marketing strategy and partner program for large IT companies.
- Leverage the pipeline, revenue and customer satisfaction with partners.
One of the top Cyber Security companies that leverages AI to protect it's clients from cyber threats!
- A minimum of 5 years of partner sales or enterprise account sales experience
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and consultative sales techniques
- Experience in business development strategies and execution of create a new business with large companies
- Experience in building joint partner Go-to-Market strategies and execution of all plans including but not limited to; joint goals/KPIs, demand creation, overachieving bookings targets, joint marketing, solution and professional services creation, customer satisfaction, whitespace penetration, and competitive positioning
- Strong understanding of Enterprise and Cybersecurity markets including a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Excellent Japanese communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and demonstrated presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Fluent English communication skills including verbal and written skills
- Ability to create and lead the business development strategy, especially partner strategy with large IT companies
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with direct sales/inside sales/marketing teams on partner engagements to drive pipeline and revenue
- Experience with building out professional services is preferred
- Strong will to create a new business market, not only Japan but globally at a start-up company
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633