¥4M - ¥5,200,000.00 / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
August 19, 2019
Finance and accounting
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close responsibilities
- Lead and perform ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as requested
- Develop and implement receivable management policies and procedures, and performance metrics consistent with best practices, and create strategic planning for the collections activities to improve the collection rate.
- Conduct meetings with other departments to evaluate the status of their receivables and coordinate a strategy for collection.
- Generate and send out invoices in a timely manner
- Perform account reconciliations
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail for overdue collections
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Communicate with international teams and support the accounting and finance processes
- Highly organized and great at meeting deadlines
- GAAP knowledge
- Bilingual in both Japanese and English
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Regional role covering Australia and India, autonomy to make decisions
- Beautiful state of the art office
- International environment
- Exciting growth phase
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633