Business Planning and Analysis Manager
¥12M - 15M / annum
May 24, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known and the leading global pharmaceutical company with sustainable growth. Your skill as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager are needed to manage their biggest division with over 500M USD revenue, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy. This role calls for special analytical and business partnership skills to support the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities are the following:
1. Partner with Business leaders on company-wide Planning and Budgeting processes
Drive and lead the discussion, resource reallocation and implementation to achieve business goals and financial targets. Maximize the value, ROI and resource allocation of pharma portfolio for patients and customer, especially for growth brands and launches.
2. Lead preparation of business’s one-year budget and strategic business plan
Lead one-year budget and 5 years strategic business planning together with BF and other functions with strong collaboration. Play an important role at monthly P&L forecast processes. Make financial and strategic presentations in front of senior managements to support their decision making.
3. Support business management on strategic and operational decision making
Support decision makings of management with solid financial analysis and cross functional/divisional/multi-national business insights. Balance between support for individual business goals and challenge for company business goals with enough explanation and patient dialogue.
Your Skills & Experience
• Ten years of experience in financial planning and analysis in growth businesses.
• Extensive knowledge of planning and budgeting processes, financial forecasting, P&L management, interpreting and reporting business performance results.
• Exceptional experience partnering with senior executives on planning and strategic decisions.
• Strong critical thinking, organisational, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
• Hands-on and strong financial modelling skills in Excel.
You have amassed uncommon experience in FP&A, and you’re now ready to take on a truly extraordinary role in a large, successful and growth oriented company. You’re entirely comfortable with complexity in business models, metrics and financial modelling, and you relish the chance to share ideas, and collaborate with other executives to craft a path for future growth. You’re confident, professional and eager to mentor colleagues.
What’s on offer?
• A stable and international environment where your skill and abilities will be put to test every single day.
• The rewards of seeing your strategies implemented to achieve growth.
• An opportunity to join a special team of executives in a company that rewards excellence yet takes a positive approach to work-life balance.
• Unlimited career potential including oversees relocation.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633