Client Service Manager
¥5M - ¥8M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
October 8, 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Robert Half Japan is growing and interested to hear from Recruitment or Business Development professionals seeking a new career with significant professional growth and potential income.
Our Management Resources practice provides alternative business solutions to the traditional consulting firm approach and helps clients succeed with a variety of financial staffing and project consultative solutions.
These solutions pertain to Accounting and Finance, Finance Optimisation, Business Systems and Business Process Improvements, Operations Management, Governance Risk Compliance and Taxation.
The Client Service Manager role is ideal for ambitious entrepreneurial recruitment/sales professionals looking for a career change to leverage their technical skills, ability to build rapport and to identify business challenges faced by C-Suite and Business Owners.
If you have strong desire to run your own consulting business with the support and tools of a multinational organisation that is invested in your success, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Developing and growing a client base
- Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilisation of our services
- Developing new business opportunities
- Working with your allocated Resource specialists to identify skilled consultants and present an appropriate selection of solutions to meet our client's needs
- Account management for existing clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants
- Managing the performance of consultants; and
- Participating in networking and industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
Desired profile for this position:
- Articulate, succinct, confident, credible and influential in person and by phone
- Professional fluency in English (must) and Japanese (preferred)
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge in regard to business solutions pertaining to financial strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, and experienced in dealing with pressure, tight deadlines and meeting client expectations
- Strong desire to succeed, demonstrate determination and resilience
- An accounting related designation is preferred
- +3-years' experience working on an accounting & finance focused recruitment desk or Big 4/international public accounting/consulting environment and looking to transition into a lucrative sales career
- Business development experience is a plus
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business' financial goals
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal oriented, metrics driven
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community
If you are a self-confident, motivated Finance Recruiter, B2B sales professional or commercially focused Accountant looking to enhance your career, please apply today.
How to apply
Click apply and attach your most up-to-date English CV. Your application will be received by the dedicated Talent lead who will contact you if your application is successful. The next stage will be a telephone/video-call screening with the Talent lead.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1~3 business days
- Applicants must have working rights in Japan
For more information about working with us, please visit our career site at https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/join-robert-half
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633