Content Development (CRM) Lead
¥12M - ¥15M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 17, 2019
IT and technology
To execute strategic programs and content that retains our current consumers across the consumer journey by enhancing brand image and brand participation, driving accessory sales, and ensuring active repurchase of company products across the right journey states. These programs will be deployed across both online (ie: email, web, Line, Instagram etc.) and offline channels (flagship store, events, c-store, events etc.) and will require broad cross-functional collaboration and engagement.
Detailed Job Description:
Ensure deployment schedules for all programs are approved by management and aligned with stakeholders and implement the mechanics for each program as defined by team leads・Engage with project team members to get buy-in and alignment for each program including conducting initial feasibility checks, working with cross-functional teams to extract data and provide feedback to management・Execute the deployment of programs ensuring that milestones are tracked and key documents such as Teamwork are maintained including follow up on all agency tasks, communication and documentation・Ensure rigorous feasibility check of all programs including systems, controls and finance occur including program testing e.g. usability testing prior to program launch
Provide data for the creation of reports that provide insights into reasons for meeting, exceeding or missing KPIs and metrics・Program Management: Oversee the development and maintenance of projecst; Clearly brief and provide direction to the Project Managers; oversee the development of a rigorous feasibility check of all programs including systems, controls and finance; ensure that content, communication or mechanisms are developed and executed; ensure appropriate governance, controls and tracking mechanisms are in place・Manage and report on budgets by providing data for reports as requested by the Program Manager and ensuring that all POs are raised in a timely manner
- College/University degree, post graduate degree
- Understanding of consumer strategy and engagement deep experience developing activations through both online and offline touchpoints and how these touchpoints interact including social media channels.
- Experience with both digital and physical content strategy including experience in agency and vendor management.
- Understanding of consumer trends and how they apply our industry. Ideally, some experience working with CRM Platforms such as Salesforce. High familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Previous experience working with project management tools such as Teamwork.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633