Customer Success Manager
¥10M - ¥15M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
November 6, 2019
IT and technology
Our client has one of the most cutting edge technologies to enhance the productivity of large sales organisations. With a solution which is selling well with major insurance and banking organisations, they are now expanding rapidly into Japan. The need has come up to hire a Customer Success Manager to support the clients in adopting the technology and ensure RoI impact for the customer. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded start up new to Japan, with an already existing customer base and successful use cases. Be the first CSM in Japan and a unique opportunity to play an integral part in growing out a business!
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop a plan for customers
- Lead ongoing engagement with key customer stakeholders on new feature releases, insights from data analytics, red flags or user feedback, hypothesis on productivity levers, cross-industry learnings / best practices etc.
- Liaise with project management, support and product teams to ensure smooth functioning and customer service
- Stay in contact with customers through the lifecycle
- Drive Renewal discussions in collaboration with the sales teams
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in managing enterprise customers in a software, hardware or consulting firm.
- Experience working with customers in Insurance & Banking sector is preferred
- Solid organizational, consulting, project management, and time management skills
- Experience with software or business application is preferred - the ideal would be with a Salesforce Automation or CRM technology (but not mandatory)
- Passion to be part of a fast growth business
- Bilingual English/Japanese
- Be part of a heavily funded company in fast-growth pre-IPO phase
- Competitive salary (at 80% base/20% bonus)
- Opportunity for quick career growth, as you enter as the first CSM in Japan
- Work in a cool office and dynamic environment
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633