Customer Success Manager
Tokyo 23 wards
August 8, 2019
IT and technology
The client is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to act as a trusted adviser to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out Customer Success Manager to help clients unlock the full potential our solution delivers.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customer's business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customer's strategic business goals.
The Client is a Multinational American/Israeli company and is a a cyber security firm specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 6+ years of customer-facing organizations (i.e. Customer Success Manager, Account Exec/Account Manager or Sales Engineer).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manage relationships at all levels of the company.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot)) issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp Basic / advanced technical concepts and strategy of the company.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633