¥6M - ¥11M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
August 20, 2019
IT and technology
More about the Role:
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks and technologies like Spark, Hive, Flink, Spark-Streaming, Hadoop, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating the performance
- Work in cross-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Ability to work with high volume heterogeneous data tools such as Spark, Hive, Pandas, Hadoop, etc.
- Expert in one or more object-oriented/object function scripting languages, such as Scala, Python, Java, etc. (over 3~5 years experience is preferred)
- Knowledgeable about stream-processing frameworks or platforms such as Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka, etc.
- Proactive in caring about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management and no working beyond shifts.
- SQL(Hive, Presto)
- Familiar with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633