¥6M - 12M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
May 23, 2019
IT and technology
Data is fueling the new economy and analytics is the engine behind the change. You will focus on frameworks and libraries that our teams of data scientists and data engineers leverage to progress from data to impact. You will lead global companies via data science solutions to transform their businesses and enhance performance across different sectors, such as healthcare, automotive, energy and elite sport.
More about the Role:
- Degree in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Speaking ability in both English and Japanese
- Experience in applying data science methods to problems
- Work on massive and complex data sets from some of the world's largest firms to solve real world issues
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients and for the data science team
- Write highly optimized code to make positive changes for the internal data science toolbox
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with specialists in machine learning, engineering and design
Learning for you:
- Build products alongside the major engineering team and make positive chances for the engineering process to scale with data, handing complex problems and client situations.
- How exceptional projections on real world issues over different sectors are done via referencing past deliveries of machine learning pipelines
We are waiting for you to join to change the data world!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633