Digital Marketing Manager
Tokyo 23 wards
July 1, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is global corporation that is one of the world's largest intimate apparel companies! With a presence in over 120 countries, the company boasts of having one of the most flexible cultures around.
More about the Role:
- Executing the digital marketing plan and deliver against the Corporate and Business Unit KPI's and Targets.
- Implementing an operating system framework to ensure that the Digital Marketing strategy and guiding principles of the Business Unit are embedded and across, delivering one consistent Japan Digital Marketing framework and digital strategies aligned to target audience, brand KPIs ( including market share, brand awareness, brand preference, online PV/UV, traffic, conversion rate, Omni-channel transaction rate, social media exposure/ followers, iWOM), brand values, and positioning.
- Controlling the Advertising & Promotion budget (digital marketing budget) in the region to ensure efficient allocation of funds across countries in line with the country by country sales development outlook, and provide budget spending allocation on country level across consumer touchpoints
- Plan and execute social media activities including LINE (TBD), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and influencer marketing.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience with strategies & concept development, digital marketing planning, digital marketing framework development, link building and respective KPIs setting and tracking ROIs.
- Experience with social media activities including LINE, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and influencer marketing, monitoring and analytics tool.
- Extensive consumer and competitor understanding
- Fluent Japanese
- Business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633