¥8M - ¥12M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 19, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is an international Fashion company looking for an eCommerce Manager who will insure the development of the online retail site.
in charge of managing the online Site Activity
- Grow the current EC business in a healthy and sustainable way (including full P/L responsibility for the own site).
- Develop EC strategy, both in the short and long-term, in regards to user experience, MD, digital media spend with a focus on KPIs such as bounce rate, add to cart, pages/session, cart abandonment, as well as CPA, CPC, ROAS.
E-marketing / Animation :
- Define the marketing plan with an external agency or in-house marketing department to drive traffic
- Analyse the customer profile and behaviour and propose action plans to improve conversion rate
- Optimize the marketing expense to improve the on-line contribution
- Propose sales animation in according with the off-line event and create a bridge between on-line shops and brick and mortars distribution channel
- Partners coordination to ensure perfect operation and shopping experience for the end consumer.
- Control and application of the guidelines from the HQ to ensure global consistency worldwide.
- Design Quality Control to protect the brand identity and positioning
- Set up the right process with a logistic team to deliver the product on time and to facilitate the returns
- Define the proper business rules to optimize the conversion rate (cross-selling, display order, replenishment...)
- Propose a relevant assortment plan within the collection to target the online consumer and to ensure a consistent brand visibility
- Coordinate the shooting process within the corporate guidelines for on-line shop and wholesale activity
- Lead projects behind the optimization of the sites (UX, Omni channel initiatives, New functionalities)>
Qualification & Skills :
- Come from the digital world with on-line sales experience
- 5+ years related experience
- B to C experience
- Experience as eCommerce manager
- Digital marketing ads experience
- Strong leadership and staff management experience
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633