¥10M - 13M / annum
May 24, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Planning Analyst Manager to join a growing manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for providing financial and market data insights, data analysis and identifying market opportunities for business growth. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set on business partnering with heads of other departments.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, participating in Global Program Risk Assessment and Audit Readiness, verifying and holding the operations team accountable so that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively. In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
• Outstanding accounting experience spanning 10+ years, including at least five years as a manager
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
• Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
• Impressive organisational skills.
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire your team. You always maintain a positive professional attitude, exhibit integrity and reliability, and you have the confidence and business insights to make key decisions. Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will drive negotiations and influence business partners with a non-financial background. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
What’s on offer?
• Growing company (8% growth)
• Flex time (11:00 – 15:00) and work from home (great for working mothers)
• Career path and mentoring
• Good work / life balance
• International training programs
• Global Internal Mobility
• Salary increases once a year and two promotions opportunities per year
• Business casual is acceptable
• State of the art office
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633