Finance Planning and Analysis Manager
Have an account? Sign In
¥8M - ¥10,500,000.00 / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 18, 2019
Finance and accounting
- An exceptional role awaits an FPA Manager with an outstanding track record of results in finance. Our client is a leading Multi-National Consumer Goods company that has been growing year-on-year in the Japanese market. As the primary point of contact for all financial issues for the main brand, you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges and opportunities to showcase your talents. This brilliant opportunity could be the chance you have been looking for to extend your skill set, work with some of the best in the business, and drive your career forward.
- Our client is looking for an FPA Manager with experience in the finance industry to undertake timely and informative analysis for the Cluster Finance Team. You will oversee the company's monthly planning process, ensure estimates and handle monthly ending closing. Your outstanding interpersonal and communication skills will allow you to work closely with group finance, divisional finance and the local operational team in Japan. If you are a self-starter that enjoys working in a team environment, you will be a great fit.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ Years of finance experience in a mid-large sized company required
- Native Level Japanese and Business English required
- Strong proficiency in SAP preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Impressive negotiating, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
What's on offer?
- Very diverse and international working environment
- Encourages work-life balance
- Communicate with supply chain, marketing and sales senior managers
- Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where initiative is recognized and rewarded.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633