¥7500000 - 9M / annum
May 24, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst (staff level) to join their fast-growing manufacturing company. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What’s on offer?
• Growing company (8% growth)
• Flex time (11:00 – 15:00) and work from home (great for working mothers)
• Career path and mentoring
• Good work / life balance
• International training programs
• Global Internal Mobility
• Salary increases once a year and two promotions opportunities per year
• Business casual is acceptable
• State of the art office
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633