¥12M - 12M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
May 8, 2019
Finance and accounting
Be a finance leader with a European luxury fashion brand in Japan and work in one of the most glamorous part of Tokyo! Great compensation and a rare opportunity!
Our Client is a well-known luxury group that is growing in Japan. It needs no introduction and you will not have missed this brand in stores!
You will be responsible for leading all FP&A activities including preparation of budget and forecasts, achievement of forecast accuracy, expectation management and providing the needed insights to the business to achieve its financial commitments. This role will also involve working closely with global finance partners in Europe.
Your Skills & Experience
* English and Japanese language skills;
* Retail or consumer goods FP&A experience;
* Knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP;
* Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
A leader by nature and an excellent communicator, you have the passion to drive continuous improvement. You are a strong team player and can work with both local and international teams.
What's on offer?
* Be part of a growing business of a strong brand;
* Stable company with low turnover;
* Special discounts for all products;
* Work in one of the most glamorous part of Tokyo city;
* Good benefits like gym and training support!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633