Head of Artificial Intelligence
Tokyo 23 wards
July 11, 2019
IT and technology
Drive detailed-level design sessions and prioritize and organize work across releases, iterations, and sprints.
Orchestrate individual project team activities and help remove blockers that otherwise would prevent the team from accomplishing its mission and producing high-quality deliverables and solutions.
Conduct regular daily/weekly cadence activities to manage engagement and agile development activities
Document insights and learnings from engagements and determine how to improve future efforts and customer implementations.
Report and analyze engagement outcomes and for continuous improvement and cycle-time reduction.
- One of the fastest growing RPA companies.
- An industry leader in RPA and automation.
- Multinational Company with offices in over 20 countries.
- Great work environment, compensation and benefits.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Post Graduate / Graduate in computer science or a related field and a strong program management background.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 2-4 years working on program mgmt. of Machine Learning & Statistics projects.
- Strong consulting skills and a proven background of driving customer engagements in a professional services capacity
- Experience leading agile development and engineering efforts from initial envisioning and epic construction to product deployment.
- Strong demonstrated experience leading diverse teams through rapid development cycles and producing high-quality software products and services at scale.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning pipelines - data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling, predicting, explaining, deploying and monitoring ML models.
- Experience leading teams working with Python, R, C / C++ or similar scripting languages and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Project level experience of one or more open-source toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, OpenCV etc.
- Project level experience of one or more Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, CNTK, Caffe, Keras.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633