Head of Digital Product Management
¥14M - 20M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 18, 2019
IT and technology
My client is a leading consumer goods firm with B2C and B2B2C model, which is changing the way it interacts with and sells products to its consumers. This Digital revolution is starting in its Japan business and as such we are looking for an experienced Digital Technology Leader to drive this from a technology perspective. This role is perfect for a CTO or engineering leader can drive the building and own the suite of Digital & Ecomm products. This is a leadership role which will shape the digital strategy not just for their Japan business, but will have the potential for global impact.
- Lead engagement and business discussion with digital teams including the analysis and planning of overall digital product requirements
- Manage and all members of the Digital Product team, to ensure they deliver the digital product and project management capabilities to satisfy overall digital strategy, programs and business priorities.
- Design, document and maintain the digital technology architecture
- Champion and promote digital product roadmaps, project management practices and benefits organization
- Develop, build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of each application layer (from network through data storage, integration with core services, various databases to application/analytical tools)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in design, development, product management for B2B and/or B2C in high-tech consumer-driven companies.
- Experience in measuring program effectiveness and using data-driven metrics to achieve reliability and scalability.
- Experience managing a digital IT team of system architects/project delivery team/business analyst/data scientists
- Understanding of the importance of solution architecture management, digital product roadmap lifecycle and programs management.
- Business-level English (Japanese is a plus)
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633