¥8M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
August 5, 2019
IT and technology
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Day-to-day delivery and support of IT helpdesk services
- Provide 2nd / 3rd level technical support on PC based hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Ensure the networks and services are operational at all times and escalates to Global IT and vendors if required.
- Maintain the local server room (infrastructure / communications equipment is operational and up to date for upgrades)
- Maintain the data backup / restore for IT systems
- Identify incidents and resolve to prevent recurrence
- Manage administration of new hires / leavers / movers including equipment roll-out, replacement and data access
- Lead the training and development needs of users on various technologies and solutions.
- Support any local business meetings and VIP when required
- Technical point of local contact for any global projects - Help formulate project plan to implement global and regional directives locally.
- Responsible for Business Continuity Plan / Disaster Recovery.
- Manage local vendor to deliver solutions / services which meet the business requirements and agreed SLAs
- Purchase and implement all IT equipment needs including those requirements related to IT projects
- Manage the budget and financial management along with the payment to the vendors for IT procurement
Network and Collaboration / Infrastructure
- Experience in operating and managing service desk at small / medium sized organization
- Experience with Active Directory (Users and Computers, Security Groups, Group Policy)
- Experience in managing Windows servers including DHCP, DNS, Windows firewall, WSUS
- Experience in managing Application services including SAP, SQL
- Experience with McAfee policy Orchestrator (EPO) and associated Antivirus and security
- Good understanding of Windows Licensing
- Cisco Wireless, LAN switching technologies, WLC, etc. (preferred, but not a must)
- End User Computing
- Experience of building PC's within an SCCM environment using Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) (preferred, but not a must)
- Experience of managing core EUC OS and applications in a medium / large organization including Windows 7/10, MS365, SAP, Lotus Notes (preferred, but not a must)
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Network issues including internet access, routing, wireless, carrier management
- Infrastructure issues including AD, Server, Security, Certificates, Availability, Performance
- End user issues including Build, Application Deployment, Patch, Policy, OS & Applications
- Experience of managing Sales Force.com and "SQL Server" database
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence system (Cognos).
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633