¥12M - ¥18M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
October 21, 2019
IT and technology
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years' experience managing information technologies, preferably in the banking or financial technology service areas. This person should be comfortable speaking and reading/writing Japanese and coordinating with our parent company in English. A strong bilingual is required.
Our client is striving to be a market leader in providing gift cards to consumers in Japan. Already providing many well-known brands to the market with more are on the way, they believe that the customer comes first and that the high-quality requirements of Japan are a perfect match in providing great levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage team of 2 people. (Infra Manager and Technical Program Manager).
- Manage multiple partners that support our IT infrastructure.
- Manage day to day technical and business support for Japan business partners.
- Work with US teams for technology development, maintenance and support.
- Assist with partner and retailer onboarding process
- Responsible for addressing faults internal and external system and making sure those faults are fixed.
- Assist with the management of new mobile solution development.
- Continuous system improvements.
- Demonstrated success managing an IT of 3-20 people
- Strong management background
- Financial technology services background
- Digital or mobile application experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be a good problem solver and able to juggle multiple projects.
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across product areas.
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, Amazon AWS cloud solutions and programming languages and how funds flow integrations work.
- Strong product design skills, from both a technical API and user interface design perspective.
- Strong Business Requirements and Product Requirements development skills, including but not limited to use-case, sequence diagrams, workflow and domain model development
- BA/BS in technology related field.
- 3+ years specific domain experience managing products built in any of the following: Financial Services Products, Digital Gift Cards, Digital Payments or Accounting & Settlement, etc.
- Usage of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Expert in eliciting and documenting requirements (business/product/technical)
- Positive attitude, and a collaborative approach towards problem solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Mobile or Digital technology experience.
- Understanding of the Prepaid/Gift Cards space
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633