IT Infra Lead
¥8M - 10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 18, 2019
More about the Role:
A great opportunity to manage the entire IT infra of a global FMCG client. The successful candidate would work closely with global IT teams for :
- Planning and coordination of local projects
- Develop and maintain partnership with business users
- Coordinating and managing critical support to business teams
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese.
- Works effectively with people in other departments, functions and regions
- Willing and capable to lead standardization across subsidiaries in the region
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a local, regional or global team
- Technical expertise in implementation and supporting Windows server, MS Office, VOIP etc
What's On Offer:
- Chance to be part of a leading Global FMCG company and work along with awesome team members.
- Collaboration with global teams for global projects.
- Contribute towards smooth and efficient business operations & to collaborate with business stakeholders.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633