Have an account? Sign In
¥6M - ¥13M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
August 6, 2019
IT and technology
- Establish and maintain an information management and protection framework for an effective enterprise wide governance program; serve as a consultant to business s-area leaders
- Manage day to day activities including policies, procedures, training and communication regarding the governance program
- Identify, track and oversee internal & external compliance and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, Data Privacy etc)
- Identify, monitor and manage risks to the organizations physical and electronic infortmation assets. This includes the execution of periodic audits, risk assessments, maintaining a risk register and documenting the decisions that result in the assumption of risk for a decision, initiative or activity impacting physical or electronic information asserts
- Establish the strategy and program to maintain resiliance/recover critical buysiness functionsand platforms impacted by Information Security incident or natural disaster. Work closely with the IT, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Information Security governance and compliance.
- Audit and/or risk assessment experience with information security governance frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001 and COBIT.
- Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and standards relating to security and data privacy such as PCI-DSS, GDPR, J-SOX, Japanese Privacy Law.
- Adequate IT knowledge and experience to communicate with the IT department regasrding security requirements and design.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese & English
What's in it for you
- Great opportunity to manage & implement a security system within a Global brand
- Partner with innovative IT, risk and security departments
- Work in a really inventive, agile & dynamic environment
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633