KOREAN-speaking Technical Support Engineers
¥8M - ¥13M / annum
May 20, 2019
KOREAN-speaking Technical Support Engineers (Specialist – Manager Level)
- We have a number of top technology firms here in Japan, building out technical support teams for the Korean Market. Our clients range from Cloud providers to RPA and AI companies .
- If you speak fluent Korean and come from a technical background in cloud, big data, network/server, applications, and enjoy supporting enterprise customers, contact us for some unique opportunities with top tech firms!
More about the Role:
- Provide Korean language technical support on a number of different technology products including cloud platforms, RPA, AI and big data solutions
- Event Management: monitor network, server and web applications to ensure high availability.
- Incident Management, Problem Management: open, update and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Provide technical assistance and developer support as part of a global organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- 3+ years’ at least in a Technical Support, Developer, SysAdmin, DevOps, role managing complex environments
- Experience working on environments that include support of Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.), or Windows, Citrix, Virtual Environments
- Fluent Korean and Japanese or English
- For Team Manager level (experience in managing people – you will be managing a large team)
What’s On Offer:
- Great opportunity for Korean nationals to live/work in Japan, and leverage their Korean language & technical skills
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge tech firms
- Great compensation and career prospects in rapidly growing companies
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633