Have an account? Sign In
¥7M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 22, 2019
IT and technology
- Develop brands strategies to maximize economic potential of licensing business.
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives/campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Drive synergy initiatives with corporate marketing/other LOB marketing teams.
- Plan and execute promotion activities (event, pop-up store) for licensing products in line with franchise strategies.
- Support account management team & channel development on promotional activities.
- Timely share franchise and contents information on the latest property-related news.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- 5+ years marketing experience in consumer related business
- Successful experience building and executing effective lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Proven planning/execution experience of digital marketing strategies.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
- Native Japanese and business level English in verbal and writing
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633