¥7M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
November 7, 2019
IT and technology
Leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
- Hands on experience in Endpoint Protection AV.
- Hands on experience on SEP 12.X, 14.X .
- Basic knowledge on remote deployment tools (SCCM, Bigfix)
- Good in Malware incident handling.
- Should be having knowledge on advanced tools for troubleshooting. Ex: Perfmon, Wireshark etx.
- Good knowledge on ticketing tools. Such as Remedy, CA tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to End Management and Monitoring of Symantec End Point AV.
- Monitoring & Continuous improvement of the AV definition updates for AV console and clients.
- Creating and assigning various AV policies.
- Proactive monitoring of Virus and Threats in the infrastructure and taking necessary actions to prevent any virus outbreak.
- Preparing POA and Performing SEPM, SEP Clients upgrade.
- Preparing comprehensive AV reports for the clients.
- Vendor management.
- Flexible to work in shared support module.
- Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
- Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
- Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633