¥6M - 7M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
May 17, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an exceptional senior Accountant to join a growing pharmaceutical company. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
Reporting to Finance Director, you will be responsible for all accounting tasks including AP, GL, balance sheet and support annual audits
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in account payable or general accounting
* Accounting knowledge of JGAAP and IFRS
* Native Japanese and business English level
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Your special multi-tasking skills allow you to work across a range of diverse areas including coordinating quarterly reviews with external auditors. You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders. Put your creative flair to work as you look beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
* A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
* Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
* The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
* A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
* An employer that encourages work-life balance.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633