Senior CRM Omnichannel Marketing Lead
¥10M - 12M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 25, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
If you are someone who is all about your customers, their experiences and their ultimate loyalty towards your brand, then you are the person for this role!
As the Senior CRM Omnichannel Marketing Lead, you are pivotal in shaping the brand's marketing initiatives through an extensive scope of digital transformations and omnichannel activations, creating innovative and improved consumer experiences.
- Formulate and lead global CRM strategy and initiatives that maximize data capture, improves data quality whilst driving loyalty, revenue and customer engagement.
- Closely work with the Digital Headquarters to align with corporate CRM vision and regional roadmaps to define the brand's approach to impact business results and consumer experience globally.
- Develop annual campaign plans, communications and experiences for consumer segments to drive acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
- Create and roll-out global loyalty program to manage lifetime consumer relationship and interactions (to keep them informed, inspired and connected at all times)
- Create and establish global CRM guidelines that directs best practices in all activations.
- Work closely with other digital functions under the Omnichannel Marketing team and the broader brand department, to ensure onsite functionality and optimization of data capture and CRM initiatives.
- Manage new lines of business developments such as in-store experiences that's aligned to CRM initiatives.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Great project management skills
- A strong problem solving ability and a creative mindset
- Excellent communications skill with people at all levels
- Budget management experience
- At least 8years of experience in relevant fields
- Previously held position of CRM manager or similar.
- Experience of CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce
- Proven experience of consolidating and analyzing data and presenting findings in a clear, concise and digestible manner
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at same time
- Highly analytical / strongly numerate / excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English skills and Fluent Japanese preferred
- This role reports to the Global Omnichannel Marketing Director
- Luxury Brand
- Beauty and Wellness
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633