Senior Director / Director
Have an account? Sign In
¥15M - 30M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
June 17, 2019
IT and technology
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes the opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales/presales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the sales process. Develops and execute a strategic sales plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team. Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
- Working experience is up to about 25 years.
- 5 or more years of industry sales experiences to lifescience industry.
- 5 or more years of sales management experience within technology industry.
- Strong knowledge in SAAS.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Business level of English skill and native level of Japanese skill are must.
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
jp +816 6244 7990