Service Relationship Manager
Tokyo 23 wards
June 18, 2019
IT and technology
The Services Sales Lead drives Service sales for JAPAN. The Services Sales Lead partners and collaborates with the product sales teams to identify, position and win Professional Services opportunities primarily in the Enterprise and Commercial sectors, and is responsible for Consulting Services and Education bookings plan attainment. The individual excels at consultative selling, positioning services and solutions based on analysis of the customer's business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment. Finally, the individual partners with the various Services' program owners to recommend changes to policies and/or offerings (programs) to meet or exceed local market expectations.
About the Client:
Multinational American Company that looks to transform the employee experience with the only intelligent workspace that organizes, guides, and automates work.
- Responsible for Consulting Services and Education bookings plan (quota) achievement.
- Partner and work with JAPAN Named Account Sales to define strategy and tactics to achieve Professional Services plan. Create go to market plan for JAPAN and identify focus clients/industries with the highest potential for Services revenue
- Create appropriate account and opportunity plans to support go to market strategy. Establish regular review cadence with JAPAN Sales Leadership
- Ability to effectively multi-task between different initiatives (sales opportunities, client escalations, team initiatives, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly (oral and written)
- Detail orientation
- Excellent understanding of data center, cloud and end-user computing technologies
- Demonstrated success with positioning and selling services
- Experienced in negotiations
- Advanced knowledge of project methodology
- Outstanding professional demeanor/presence, acting in polished, refined and controlled manner during highly stressful situations
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633