Site Reliability Engineer
May 20, 2019
IT and technology
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
We believe everyone should have access to secure online financial services.
Our engineering team is developing reliable real-time risk-based authentication engine and deep threat analysis that utilizes internal and external data to provide valuable insights to our enterprise clients.
More about the role:
- Develop scalable solutions leveraging automation and open source tooling.
- Support of production infrastructure and services, including our cloud-based APIs, key-value datastore clusters, streaming and databases.
- Troubleshooting production and including application and network.
- Implementation of system and services monitoring and analysis.
- Support Java application performance optimization.
- Be a technical leader in the infrastructure team. Lead and oversee the implementations of new technologies and infrastructure practices.
More about the successful candidate:
- BS/MS in CS or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Linux administration
- 3-5 years production SaaS systems management and administration.
- Familiar with AWS services
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with managing large scale deployments of In-memory caching using Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Respond to service emergencies.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
What’s on offer:
- A great opportunity to work with new technologies like cybersecurity and Fintech
- International working environment, and flat structure
- Competitive compensation structure
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633