¥6M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
November 7, 2019
IT and technology
A Solution Architect responsible for designing IT solutions and provide architectual guidance to IT project development and operation teams.
Our client currently serves 90 of the top 100 FORTUNE 500 companies in the United States and has established a strong presense in nearly 50 countries over the last 145 years.
- Provide architectural guidance to IT project development and operation teams.
- Support realization of business requirement with successful design and implementation of the IT solution.
- Manage complex multi-organizational relationships within and outside of IT department.
- Conduct proof of concept on new technology/software and assess the use of the same currently and how it would serve the dynamic business requirement
- Recommend, participate in and manage the activities related to the initiation, design and development of IT solutions.
- Research overall IT solutions in the market for the particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Recommend the most suitable technical architecture and define the solution at a high level and get the solution approved by architecture review board
- Conduct and / or actively participate in meetings related to the designated project(s), both locally and internationally, with business and vendor partners.
- Advise and recommend solutions that are consistent with the organization's long-term business and IT objectives.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and consistently update the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of the solutions and determine conformance with the enterprise architecture.
- Identify and recommend areas appropriate for the further study and participate in any proof of concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards software and technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- 6 - 8 years of technical development, solution design of Web and/or Mobile applications in the Cloud, preferably for the insurance or financial services industry.
- Diverse experience with a broad range of applications development platforms, technologies, middleware, frameworks and programming languages (Java, .Net, Angular JS, Cordova, React JS, WebSphere, IIS/IHS, Oracle, SQL server, Micro services, SOA/REST/API, Spring Boot, etc…)
- Technical depth and experience in managing common architecture components, such as Single Sign On, Content Management, ESB, ETL, MDM, DWH, Power Center, Cloud Services Azure/AWS)
- Broad experience in software development lifecycle management and quality assurance.
- Experience in a large and complex application environments, with dozens of applications and hundreds of data flows at least.
- Understanding of the insurance and/or financial services business and being able to discuss the business implications of the technology decisions, as well as the technology implications of the business decisions, strong interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Motivation to-self continuously upgrade one's domain knowledge, keep abreast of latest developments in the field and evaluate its application in the business area on a consistent basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633