Sr. Financial Analyst
¥8M - 9500000 / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 11, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client, a mid-size US based medical devices company, designs, manufactures, and markets joint replacement surgical implants to healthcare industry. The company has seen double digit growth in the last three years and has a stable working environment that only hires top notch finance professionals.
Prepare and analyze the actual vs. forecasted financials including annual budgets, marketing plans and weekly/monthly revenue forecasts. Perform variance analysis on financial statements or proforma with making commentaries on business issues driving such variances from the business point of view, as opposed to a clerical point of view. Coverage includes revenue cost of goods and operating expenses, cash flow and balance sheet items and process improvement is one of the core expectations from this position. Deliver adhoc (non-routine) analysis to support important business projects and decisions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Native Japanese, business English required
- Minimum 5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience in multinational companies
- SAP user experience preferred
- Degree in Finance or equivalent qualification preferred
What's on offer?
- Growing business
- Opportunity to step up to FP&A Manager in 2-3 years
- This position requires English communication and business partnering with global and regional HQ
- Flex time and work from home policy
- Stable environment, most of the employees have been working at this firm for 5-10 years
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633