Technology Training Curriculum & Instructional Designer
¥8M - 14M / annum
May 20, 2019
Our client is an established industry leader in advanced technology space with a revenue and client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for an Instructional Design professional to build and implement a training curriculum.
As an Instructional Designer, you will be working as part of a regional team to bring the best training practices to Tokyo. Working alongside a team of trainers, you will be responsible for creating an awesome learning experience. You will be responsible for analysing training needs and translating into structured learning materials and content.
- Determining training requirements, audience analysis, and scope of training modules
- Designing interactive online learning simulations that clearly teach concepts and steps required to complete tasks in a concise and compelling way
- Crafting the learning goals and objectives – overall solution to the business requirement and designing the end courseware/solution
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Communications. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and/or delivering instructional materials for adult learners.
- 5+ years’ experience with rapid e-learning development tools
- Knowledge of ADDIE model
You are a from a Technology Learning & Development background, with a passion for change and bringing the latest innovation to training curricula. You enjoy designing inspiring course, for customers and employees, enabling them to get the most of this cutting edge technology/
What’s on offer?:
- Work with cutting edge technologies which are industry agnostic and poised to shape the Japan business landscape.
- A rare opportunity to have a real impact on a new training function here in Japan
- Opportunity to join a fast-growth firm in the early stages of their Japan business
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633