Trade Marketing Manager
¥6M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
July 23, 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an international company looking for an energetic Bi-lingual leader to manage and lead their Trade
Manage and lead Trade Marketing team. The position is in charge of overall Trade Marketing strategy, action plan, Marketing Budget management and team management, following the global guidelines and closely working with Sales team and HQ team.
1) Drive Trade Marketing Strategy/Plan
- Develop & consolidate Trade Marketing Strategies by brand, together with key stakeholders, following global strategies.
- Align by Channel and by Customer strategy with Sales Team and Brand Manager.
- Lead and supervise corporate projects accordingly.
2) Supervise Trade Marketing Activations
- In-store visibility enhancement; customized branding, fixtures & display tools installations, etc.
- In-store pop-up; pop-up event in-store, windows, etc.
- POSM; forecast, order, installations and inventory control
- Sales event and fair; installations & dismantle of booth, operations
3) Team management, partner communications, vendor management
- Manage team resources to define their responsibility/targets, supervise their planning/activations and build a strong team.
- Communicate closely with HQ Trade Marketing team, Japan Sales team, Japan Brand Managers
and the other key stakeholders.
- Communicate with key Trade Customers, understand their needs and propose action plan accordingly.
- Collaborate with vendors smoothly for efficient quality services and review them regularly.
4) Budget Management
- Consolidate budget allocations along with the strategies and planning
- Lead budget approval process
- Monitor and control budget, including POSM inventory control
Technical Skills and Professional Knowledge:
- Trade Marketing Skills: Full Level of competence / +5 years experiences
- Budget management: Understanding of cost efficiency
- People management: Management experiences preferred
- Brand Establishment: Good understanding of 'brand, +3 years experiences
- Strategic thinker & creative solution: Experiences both in planning and activations
- Interpersonal Skill: Communications with BM, sales, trade customers and HQ
- Fast-paced & flexible: ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects
- English: business level of English, including proposal & presentations
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633