Web Front-end Developer
¥6M - ¥10M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
August 14, 2019
IT and technology
Job Title: Web Front-end Developer
If you are a great problem solver, team player, and a quick learner with an eye for design and experience coding sites, this job is for you! You will be working on dynamic web application development and collaborating with other teams, such as business, back-end or data science in an agile way.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Webpack.
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Experience using version control systems particularly Git
- Knows how to code with responsive design.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools. Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
- Knows how to use Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Have some experience in full-stack development.
- Have some experience in WordPress plug-in (optional).
- Have some experience in Amazon AWS (optional).
- Have some experience in Agile process, such as SCRUM.
- Design and build new pages, applications and sites.
- Build templates for digital contents.
- Improve user experience.
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests, and increase coverage.
- Create Integration/Functional tests.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
- Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/life balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633