Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009282921-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing healthcare company, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Accountant Analyst. Our client offers you a great work-life balance, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Japan Finance Manager though you will be part of a talented and diverse team.
The Accounting Analyst will be responsible for various aspects of accounting functions including financial reporting and FP&A in a complex and fast-paced environment. This position based in Tokyo will be responsible for various aspects of financial and general accounting and FP&A for Japan.
Your Skills& Experience
• GL maintenance including journal entries into SAP
• Facilitate and complete month end close procedures
• Prepare financial statements, supporting schedules and reconciliations
• Partner with service providers to resolve erroneous payroll transactions
• Partner with HR and service provider on payroll enquiries from employees
• Fixed assets for Japan
• Liaise with tax advisor and help tax return preparations
• Participate in tax audit
What’s on offer?
• An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
• A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
• A challenging and dynamic workplace.
• An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
• A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.