Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009216125-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing organisation, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Accountant. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Accounting Manager based in US though you will be part of a talented and diverse team. Junior level may be considered, making this an extraordinary opportunity to grow your career.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). Let your special organisational skills shine as you code documents and prepare a variety of statements and reports utilising multiple sources. No two days will be the same as you post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, both manually and electronically. Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects.
Your Skills& Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
• Native Japanese with above business level English
• CPA or CA will be preferred but not mandatory.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
• Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
• Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
• Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
• Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.